Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation is a truly remarkable success story of a once small privately owned mortgage company that opened their doors for business in 1996 over 21 years ago. The name of the company was spoken into existence when it was said “they just want to conduct their business the fair way.” With a focus on excellence they implemented 10 core values which were to be applied to not only the customers, but also their fellow team members and even themselves. In October of 1996 Fairway funded their first loan. In April of 2005 Fairway hired their first underwriter and by April of 2009 they had grown to 500 team members.
Well, much has changed since then, but what has not changed is their commitment to excellence, their core values and conducting business the “Fair Way.”
- Fairway has now grown to 3700 team members, has over 130 underwriters, 250 branched nationwide and lends in all 50 states
- Voted best mortgage company to work for 3 years in a row and counting
- Scotsman Guide and Mortgage Executive Magazine currently ranks Fairway as one of the Top 10 mortgage companies in America
- Fairway is currently ranked the 8th largest VA lender in the nation
- Volume over 17 billion this year up from 12 billion in all of 2015